How Lukhealthy Matcha Powder Is An Amazing Healthy Product
Superb Organic Matcha Powder Highest Ceremonial Grade is made up of organic hand-picked ingredients all of which work together to boost energy and burn fat as both an effective detox tea and superfood antioxidant.
About the product
Benefits of using Superb Organic Matcha Powder are
– It is a green superfood powder in itself
– It has anti-aging properties so you can be sure that if you use it continuously you might start looking a bit younger by the day.
– It decreases blood pressure
– It decreases cholesterol levels
– It boosts the immune system greatly reducing the chances of easily contracting diseases or illnesses
– It is a superfood antioxidant, meaning it removes oxidizing agents in the body that have the potential of causing damage.
– It is an effective tea detox so it rids the body of unhealthy or toxic substances
– It boosts concentration
– It burns fat
– And boosts energy levels, enabling you to go about your day with more power.
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder gives you up to 6 hours of concentration and energy. A single cup of Matcha Green Tea is equal to 10 cups of common green tea and it is especially effective if and when used before any exercise or an intense workout. Some of the finest athletes began using Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea due to its tremendous benefits some of them being that it boosts focus of concentration and even studying and it also promotes both mental and physical health.
Some of the trace minerals in Matcha Green Tea include Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-Complex, and Vitamin A and the amino acids contained include Theophylline and L-theanine.
Matcha tea was discovered by Zen Buddhist monks in the 11th century for meditation purposes. Buddhists and monks used matcha for only special occasions.
The makers of Matcha Green Tea spent months studying and comparing various Organic Matcha Green Teas to ensure they picked the best selection to suit your needs. They decided on the Organic Matcha Highest Ceremonial Matcha Tea from Yame, Japan. Yame Matcha is not very well-known overseas, but the opposite is the case in Japan. The district of Yame is popular for the production of this excellent tea. The company was set up in 1751 and they have been considered one of the best Matcha Tea producers in Japan ever since. Yame matcha is dependable due to a steady climate and an even land tract. It also has an excellent color and taste not to mention its quality which also top notch.
Lukhealthy Matcha Ceremonial Tea provides only the best matcha powder. However, if you find that the product does not satisfy you entirely, then there is a 100% money back guarantee.
– When you purchase more than 2 qualifying items provided by LukHealthy you can save $2.00, just enter the code TMATCHA2 at the checkout.
– When you purchase more than 3 qualifying items provided by LukHealthy you can save $4.00, at checkout enter the code TMATCHA4.
– When you purchase more than 4 qualifying items provided by LukHealthy, you can save $7.00, at checkout enter the code TMATCHA7.
A single serving of Matcha Tea has a nutritional value that is equivalent to that of ten cups of normal green tea
Matcha tea has become very well-known worldwide due to its immense benefits.
Organic matcha green tea powder can be used by anyone willing to experience the benefits that LukHealthy has to offer. It is also 100% natural does not contain any genetically modified ingredients, completely vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan and kosher.
Tea leaves that comprise the organic matcha green tea are picked by hand as they only use the initial plucking of leaves. Following the harvest of the leaves, they are then steamed, dehydrated, roasted, cut and then separated after which they are re-dried and then blended. The leaves are then crushed in granite stone mills into a thin powder which can take up to 30 minutes for a 30-gram weight.
The product dimensions are 2.4 x 2.2 x 2.3 inches or 1.1 ounces while the shipping weight is 2.9 ounces.