GREENS, veggie greens superfood powder
We have heard all about different types of super foods and the importance of eating your vegetables after all mother does know best. However as the years went by and adulthood kicked in, how often do we abide by the vegetable rule? A general statistic states that most adults aged between the 20s to 40s eat fewer veggies than required. This is despite numerous studies proving that greens are in fact the key to a longer healthier life! So how is good the wrong in this incident? Well, take a minute and think about your daily schedule. How often does a single young person have? How many companies have young CEOs who have lived on noodles and instant pizzas just like the easier way out? With a diet, even half as a bad, be assured you are not taking advantage of the greens multiple health benefits. What if there was a way to get this is one simple jar? Call it the Mary Poppins of containers. Say hello to the Super Greens Superfood Powder.
What if you could obtain the same amount of vegetable vitamins in a single spoon or even a pill? With going green and juicing becoming a fad, it’s all about thinking healthier, the smarter way out. Inflammation and imbalanced acid-base aura in our bodies have inspired and increased the popularity of superfood powders as a nutrient-packed solution to these deficiencies, including inflammations! So what is in this concoction?
What’s in it?
Super greens are not exactly new in the market and have taken quite a few looks over its evolution. From algae such as chlorella and spirulina to cereal grasses, we have shelved them for our health. They also occur in alfalfa, barley, and wheat, but are not limited to it. Eating vegetables are hard enough. Therefore these super-greens have been offered in powdered form, juice or capsule form. They are all natural substances that are fit for human consumption in its natural salad-looking chewy form.
For maximum nutritional value, they are picked at their prime, i.e. at their nutritional peak. They are then dried up at low temperatures right before they are powdered. In this era, we have to be cautious of all these new foods that keep coming up, and for this reason, most of the algae product are natured under strict conditions in inland ponds.
The powders come in different shades of green depending on the vegetable used and are finely refined. This makes it much easier to add them to water, juices, tea, food or even sauces. The list of ingredients has now been expanded from the chain production of grass to that of broccoli, beetroot, and spinach. Additionally, there are enzymes and probiotics available in super-greens and super foods such as coenzyme and lactobacillus acidophilus. Nothing like an herbal hint to seal all this off with wolfberry, dandelion and ginger as a supplement to the vitamins and minerals available in them.
Harness the goody greatness of green powder
For some of you, this might be the first you hear of this, for others, they may have mastered the nutrient content and proportions their bodies need at specific times of the day. Bottom line, there are numerous products out there. But why Super Greens? For one, you will be getting a lot of nutrients in just a mere spoonful of powder, because probably more than a pound went to making it. Therefore, picture this, getting the full benefits of a cart of vegetables, where does the list even begin?
- The chlorophyll in the super greens is a great tool in detoxifying the body via the liver.
- It goes without say that a healthy body probably has a healthy blood flow, and chlorophyll is known to have a similar molecular structure to that of hemoglobin. This is, in fact, the key point in the detoxification process.
- Radical Absorbance is a key component in leafy greens. Guess where else it can be found? In super greens! This allows for chemicals to crush despicable free radicals that can be found in our bodies. These are what have known to raise the risk diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer and heart diseases.
- Antioxidants are always a real boost to the body and are particularly perfect for those with an intense workout session. Help repair muscular damage with a hint of powdered greens.
- Suffering from inflammation? Maybe it’s time to consider a healthy dose of powdered greens, seeing as they are loaded in vegetable compounds containing anti-inflammatory agents.
- Vegetables are the primary source of the body’s alkaline, and with a supply of this on a daily base, an acid-alkaline harmony is maintained in the body. Acidity in the body can result in numerous diseases and ailments that could have been easily avoided; such as kidney stones, osteoporosis or calcium leaching from the bones. How great is it to cross all those out with perhaps a single spoonful of powdered magic.
Get your greens in perfect design
The powdered supplement has proven over and over to be a wiser solution over other available options, i.e. capsule and juice. Whichever way, all the above are better than no veggies. However, research has proven that a scoop of the powdered supplement is equivalent to approximately 30 capsules. This is the cause of the amount of nutrient content maintained during the dehydration process.
Having a drink is the lazy equivalent of having to eat your vegetables, and like most of the population, many people prefer to juice their super-greens. Mix your scoop with water or if you’re looking for a sweet taste while at it, consider mixing it in with your juice or smoothie.
Labels have different descriptions as to what you need. There are the sales perspective and the healthy way. A safe range would probably be 1 to 6 grams per day of supplement. Note that the word supplement comes into play a lot. Yes, this is just that, not a replacement. An apple a day still keeps the doctor away!